About the organization:
BHEL caters to the core sectors of the Indian Economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence. The wide network of BHEL’s 15 Manufacturing Divisions, 4 Power Sector Regional Centres, 8 Service Centres, 15 Regional Offices, 4 Overseas Offices, 1 Subsidiary and over 100 project sites spread all over India enables the Company to promptly serve its customers and provide them with suitable products, systems and services — efficiently and at competitive prices. The high level of quality & reliability of its products is due to the emphasis on design, engineering and manufacturing to international standards by acquiring and adapting some of the best technologies from leading companies in the world, together with technologies developed in its own R&D centres.
Vacancy details:The Manufacturing Units of BHEL are looking for Artisans for its various units Manufacturing plant .
1. Boiler Auxiliaries (Ranipet Tamilnadu) : 180 Posts
2. Heavy Electrical Plant (HEP) (Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh) : 406 Posts
3. Electronics Division (EDN) (Bengaluru , Karnataka) : 70 Posts
4. Power Plant Piping Unit (PPPU) (Thrumayam , Tamilnadu) : 590 Posts
5. Heavy Electrical Equipment Plant (HEEP) & Central Foundry & Forge Plant (CFFP) : 545 Posts
6. Fabrication Plant (FP) (Jagdishpur , Uttar Pradesh) : 87 Posts
7. Component Fabrication Plant (CFP) (Rudrapur, Uttrakhand) : 40 Posts
8. Heavy Equipment Repair Plant (HERP) Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh : 17 Posts
Last Date for Online Apply : 24.09.2011
Last Date for Receipt of Applications at Bhel : 01.10.2011
Date of Written Test : 06.11.2011 (tentative)
General information:The details will also be available int the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 10-16th September 2011 (10 to 19.09.2011)