About the organization:
Gautam Buddha University, established by the UP Act (9) of 2002, commenced its first academic session at its 511 acres lush green campus at Greater Noida in August 2008. The University is funded by the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) and the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNOIDA). The University encourages multidimensional growth through its education and training. The emphasis is laid on inculcating a sense of responsibility in the young minds and inspiring them to harness these skills for developing a dynamic, dependable, and entrepreneurial model for sustainable growth of the society. A tireless quest for knowledge, exploration, and intellectual excellence make us distinct from the rest.The University envisions to become a world class center for excellence in education with a special focus to serve the under privileged, economically challenged and down trodden sections of the society. The academic programmes, designed in line with the best universities around the world, combine the best practices of pedagogy and class room teaching, complemented by practical training and experiential learning.
Vacancy details:Applications are invited by Gautam Buddha University for various non teaching positions
1. M edical Officer : 01 Post
2. Staff Officer to V.C. : 01 Post
3. Section Superintendent : 01 Post
4. P A to Registrar : 01 Post
5. P A to Finance Officer : 01 Post
6. Hostel Supervisor : 01 Post
7. Data Entry Operator : 08 Posts
8. Cataloguer : 04 Posts
9. Caretaker : 06 Posts
10. Lab Assistant :09 Posts
11. Office Assistant : 15 Posts
12. Account Assistant : 04 Posts
13. Driver : 03 Posts
14. Attendant : 11 Posts
1. Medical Officer:
MBBS + 05 years of post MBBS experience with minimum 02 years of houseman
ship from any hospital recognized by medical council of India. OR M.D. + 02 years experience.
2. Staff Officer:
Graduation with sufficient and relevant experience in Administrative/Academ ic/ Account of Government Department or University/ Educational/ Research Institute/ Society. Out of which minimum 02 years experience as P.S.
3. Section Superintendent:Graduation with 01 year of relevant experience.
4. P A to Registrar :Graduation with English typing 40 w.p.m. & Hindi 25 w.p.m. with knowledge of Computer Application is essential.
5 .P A to Finance officer:Graduation with English typing 40 w.p.m. & Hindi 25 w.p.m. with knowledge of Computer Application is essential.
6 .Hostel Supervisor: aduation with sufficient relevant experience.
7. Data Entry Operator:Graduate with certificate in application (minimum 06 month course)
8 .Cataloguer: Bachelor’s degree in library science.
9 .Caretaker:Graduate degree with relevant experience
10 .Lab Assistant:Intermediate Science
12. Office Assistant: Intermediate Typing speed 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi, Knowledge of Computer Application
13 .Account Assistant: B.Com
14 .Driver: 8th Pass with driving license of HMV
15. Attendant: 8th Pass
Age limit:maximum age limit 35 for general candidates.
Procedure to apply:1. No. of the post (s) may be increased or decreased without any notice.
2. Selection process as required may be through written exam/practical exam/interview.
3. Applicant should be Indian citizens.
4. In the matter of every appointment the decision of the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of Gautam Buddha University will
be final and binding.
5. Minimum & Maximum age limits and reservation has been made applicable as per the rules of Govt. of Uttar
6. Wherever experience is desired calculation of the maximum age limit will be done after including the period of the
7. For the posts mentioned above candidate’s age, educational qualifications and eligibility will be considered on the
8. The candidates interested in applying for these posts must send their applications duly filled in the prescribed format
along with all the documents self attested, in the office of Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Room No: S-14,
Second Floor in the Administration Building Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida latest by 20th September,
9. Name of the post must be mentioned on the top of envelop.
10. For details of age limit and application format visit the University website: http://www.gbu.ac.in
Address:Gautam Buddha University
Established by U.P. Act no: 09 (2002)