Pragati Power Corporation Limited (PPCL) is a power generation company under the
Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Presently the company is operating the 330MW gas based Pragati
Power Station Pragati Power Station, Pragati I. The company is in the process of
commissioning 1500 MW CCGT power project, Pragati-III (Being the largest gas based
power station in North India and 2nd largest at All India level)at Bawana in North-West
Delhi. It has also taken up the construction of 750 MW CCGT power project, Pragati-II, at
Bamnauli in south-West Delhi. PPCL is regularly making profit & paying dividend to Govt.
of NCT of Delhi ever since it’s inception in 2003-04.
PPCL requires professionals in Technical & Non-Technical disciplines
1. AGM : 04 Posts , Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + 9500 (GP)
2. DGM : 07 Posts , Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + 8900 (GP)
3. Sr. Manager : 14 Posts , Scale : Rs. 19000-39100 + 8300 (GP)
4. Manager : 04 Posts , Scale : Rs. 19000-39100 +7600 (GP)
5. Dy.Manager : 15 Posts , Scale : Rs. 19000-39100 +6600 (GP)
6. Asstt. .Manager : 07 Posts , Scale : Rs. 19000-39100 +5400 (GP)
7. Medical Officer : 02 Posts , Scale : Rs. 19000 – 39100 +5400 (GP)
8. Public Relation Officer : 01 Post , Pay Scale : Rs. 10900-34800 + 4200 (GP)
Important dates:within 30 days form 30.08.2011
Educational qualification:Interested candidates may visit the website for details about qualification .
1. AGM : Age : 50 Years
2. DGM : Age : 45 Years
3. Sr. Manager : Age : 40 Years
4. Manager :Age : 38 Years
5. Dy.Manager :Age : 35 Years
6. Asstt. .Manager :Age : 30 Years
7. Medical Officer :Age : 30 Years
8. Public Relation Officer :Age : 35 Years
(i) Written test &Interview for the post of Asstt. Manager, Medical Officer & PRO
(ii) Interview for all other posts.
(iii) The selection to the advertised posts will be done through Direct Recruitment /
Short term contract / Deputation basis.
Besides Basic pay candidates will also be paid Central Dearness Allowance ( as
per Government norms) and Grade Pay. Other Allowances and benefits such as
leave, medical treatment, Leave Travel Concession, Provident Fund, Gratuity,
Conveyance Reimbursement, HRA etc will be admissible as per company rules
in force from time to time. During probation / after absorption, Generation
incentive (where ever applicable) and other incentives are also payable as per
procedure to apply:
1. The application should be submitted in the given proforma in the http://www.ipgcl-ppcl.gov.in (or ) http://www.ipgcl-ppcl.nic.in website, preferably type written.
2. The outer cover should be subscribed as Application for the post of ”—————-“.
3. A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs.400/- drawn infavour of “ Pragati Power Corporation Limited ” payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and position applied on the side of D.D. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC /ST/ PWD category and Internal candidates.
4. The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age, experience, etc. Candidates belonging to SC /ST/ OBC ( Non – creamy layer) should furnish the attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to the effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self – undertaking to that effect.
5. Duly completed application should be sent to Deputy Manager – HR ( Rect.),Pragati Power Corporation Limited, Corporate – HR department, Rajghat Power House Complex, Rajghat, New Delhi -110002 through Registered / Speed Post / Courier within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement. Applications received late / incomplete will be rejected without assigning any reasons. PPCL will not be responsible for any postal delay / courier delay / loss of documents during transit.
Pragati Power Corporation Limited
Himadri,Rajghat Power House Office Complex,Newdelhi-110002.