About the organisation:
Bihar State Housing Board (BSHB) has been constituted to cater the people of Bihar State in terms of better housing facilities and amenities relating thereto. In lieu of the housing services provided through different schemes as illustrated above, the BSHB charges subsidized value for the allotment of housing units and plots. The Bihar State Housing Board (BSHB), a nodal agency for housing in the state of Bihar since 1972. Presently, the BSHB is working under the Bihar State Housing Board Act, 1982. A Chairman appointed by the State Government, A Managing Director appointed by the State Government, A Secretary appointed by the State Government, who shall be the Member Secretary of the Board, Secretary to Government of Bihar, housing Department or the representative —– ex – officio, Finance Commissioner or a representative nominated by him who will not be an officer below the rank of Special Secretary or Additional Secretary –ex officio, Special Secretary to Government of Bihar, Planning Department – ex-officio, Chief Engineer, Public Health Engineering Department –ex-officio, Chief Engineer, Housing Board- ex-officio, Four non –official member, having knowledge of Housing Problems in the State and Special qualification in this The Act provides under section 28 that the Board shall undertake the following types of housing and improvement scheme:- The integrated Subsidised Housing Scheme for industrial worker and the economically weaker sections of the The Low Income Group Housing Scheme; The Middle Income Group Housing Scheme; The Rental Housing Scheme; The Land Acquisition and Development Scheme;The Slum Clearance and Improvement Scheme;A general town improvement and such other schemes as may be entrusted to it by the State or Central Further under section 29 of the Act, the aforesaid housing or improvement scheme may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely: the acquisition by purchase ,exchange ,of otherwise of any property necessary for the affected by the execution of the laying or re-laying out of any land comprised in the scheme; the distribution or re-distribution of sites belonging to owners of the property comprised in the scheme; the closure of demolition of dwellings or portions of dwelling unfit for human habitation, the demolition of obstructive buildings or potion of the sale ,lase or exchange of any property comprised in the scheme; the construction and alteration of roads ,streets, back lane ,bridges, culverts, and causeways; the draining ,water-supply and lighting of the streets included in the scheme; the provision of open parks, playing fields and open spaces for the benefit of any area comprised in the scheme or any adjoining area and the enlargement of existing parks, playing fields open spaces and approaches; the provision of sanitary area arrangements required of the area comprised in the scheme ,including the conservation of and prevention of injury or contamination to rivers or other sources and means of water-supply; the provision of accommodation for any class of inhabitants; the advance of money for the purposes of scheme; the collection of such information
Chartered Accountant-cum-Cost Accountant,Senior Auditor, Jobs & Vacancy in Finance at Bihar State Housing Board, Dehradun Aug 2011
Job or Vacancy Description:
The BSHB is looking for filling up the following vacant positions on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year which may be extended.
1. Chartered Accountant-cum-Cost Accountant : 01 Post
2. Law officer : 01 Post
3. Senior Auditor : 01 Post
4. Assistant Law Officer : 01 Post
1. Chartered Accountant-cum-Cost Accountant:
Essential qualification:-graduate and finalexamination in cost accounting(ICWAI) and chartered accounting(ICAI) and 3 yrs experience in any govt/private sector.
2. Law Officer:
Essential qualification:dgree in law from reconized university.5 yrs experience at bar.
3.Senior Auditor :
Essential qualification:B.COM/CA inter/ICWA inter and 10 yrs experience in auditing practices
4.Assistant Law Officer :
Essential qualification:dgree in law from reconized university.3 yrs experiences.
post upper age limit
1. Chartered Accountant 40
2. Law Officer 30
3.Senior Auditor 35
procedure to apply:
1. Details of computer knowledge: Language(s) known and application software used:
2. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same):
3. Additional Information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post.(This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement (iv) Awards, Scholarship/Official Appreciation, (v) Affiliation with the professional bodies/ institutions/ societies (vi) Languages known(Read, write, speak and understand) and (vii) any other relevant information
4. I have carefully gone through the vacancy advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed at the time of selection for the post.
5. The Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly forwarded through proper channel (in case of working in government departments) along with supporting documents will be submitted by the interested candidates applying for the posts on contract basis.).
Bihar State Housing Board
6, Sardar Patesl Marg , Patna – 15